Friday, March 11, 2016

Dollar Store Lip Product Review

This is the final blog in the Dollar Store series. I posted everything I got back on Feb 17th. There are also two blog post previous to this one of the other items I got in the Dollar Store Haul. This blog is about the 3 lip products I purchased. All of these were purchased for $1 each at the Dollar Tree. I will start with the top of the picture and work my way down. 

1. Elf Lip Balm Tint
I got the color Grapefruit. It says it gives a flush of color for a natural look and that it is infused with coconut, grape, shea butter and rice wax to condition lips. I really like this product. I found it gave just the right amount of color for a really natural flush of color. It lasted for about 4 hours with eating and drinking before I had to reapply. 

2. L'Oreal Hip Color Presso
I got the color 380 Fashionista. It claims a high intensity pigment. I found this really messy. the colors squeeze out their own separate sides. I found it hard to get an even amount of both without it making a mess. It was a very light color that did not last at all 

3. LA Colors Lip Color
I picked up the color Coral Sheen. It claims long lasting color and moisturizes with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera.  It was very silky and glided on very smoothly. It was a great long lasting coral color that is going to be great for spring and summer. 

If you would like to know any more about any of these products please let me know. Did you like the haul with the mini reviews? Would you like to see more of them? Let me know!


















































disclaimer* I purchased these with my own money, all opinions are my own 

No comments:

Post a Comment