Thursday, June 30, 2016

BareMinerals BareSkin Sheer Sun Review

You can purchase the full size of this serum bronzer at Sephora for $28.00. I received this in my June Sephora Play box and I was very excited to try this. The concept of a serum bronzer really interested me. 
This is a bendable, lightweight liquid bronzer that can be used in a variety of ways. You can add a couple of drops to your foundation to match your tan, layer the bronzer over your moisturizer for a sun kissed look, blend the bronzer on your cheekbones, jaw line, sides of your nose to contour and add definition, and add it to your favorite body lotion to give your arms and legs a little glow and color!
I fell in love with this bronzer. I have tried it every way that it suggested and my favorite way to use it is just as a bronzer. Regardless of how you use it, it stays put all day. I found it very easy to blend, it is also a great color with my super pale skin. If you use it to bronze/contour it is also very easy to get a nice chiseled line. 

Would I purchase? Yes! I will definitely be purchasing when this sample runs out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment