Saturday, June 18, 2016

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Review

I received this lipstick in my May Sephora Play box. I have heard a ton about this lipstick on social media so I am really excited to try it out. I got the color Kimchi. You can purchase a full size lipstick at Sephora for $26. There are 40 colors I believe. 
This lipstick is a high- pigment lipstick that delivers intense hydration using 12 edible oils. Bite Beauty uses all food grade ingredients that are anti-oxidant rich and made in small batches. It is also free of sulfates, parabens and phthalates. 
This lipstick was the perfect pink for spring and summer time. I found that while it wasn't completely kiss proof it did not have much transfer. It lasted for about 4 hours and that was after eating and drinking as well. I really like that it wore off my lips somewhat like a stain. Overall, I really like this lipstick!

Would I purchase? Yes! I can't wait to get a couple more shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment