Monday, June 6, 2016

Montagne Jennesse Face Mask Review

Welcome back to Mask Monday. I decided to try something other than a sheet mask today. 
You can purchase this mask at Ulta for $1.99
This mask combines cocoa and shea  butter with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to provide and intensely moisturized, tingly fresh clean. 
You need to wash your face, massage the mask into you clean skin and wait 10-15 minuets and then rinse off. 
This mask smells amazing! It smells just like mint chocolate chip ice cream, it was even green on your face. I found it to be very refreshing and it had a nice consistency to it.  It was tingly as it dried but nothing to major, I thought it felt pretty good actually. 
The only thing I could say negatively was that it was suppose to be a moisturizing mask but all it did for me was make my skin very dry when I washed it off. 

Would I purchase? No, I don't think it really did anything for my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment