Friday, June 24, 2016

You Are Amazing Smooth It Out Body Scrub Review

You can purchase this body scrub at Target for $3.99. 
I had received a hand lotion by this brand in a Target Beauty Box awhile back and really liked the lotion so the last time I was at Target I picked up this Body Scrub. I got it in the scent Vanilla Bean but there were several different scents available. 
I really like how with any purchase of the You Are Amazing brand helps with leadership development to empower girls to change the world. 
This product it paraben and phthalate free and not tested on animals and made in the USA.
The scent of this body scrub is just the right amount of vanilla. It smells really good! This is probably currently my favorite body scrub. I found that it worked really good as an exfoliant and as a body wash. The only thing I could say was if you like a more abrasive exfoliate this probably isn't for you as it is a more soft exfoliate. 

Would I repurchase? Yes, I absolutely will be repurchasing as soon as I run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment