Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Maybelline Colorblur Review

I just recently picked up this Maybelline Color Blur lip pencil because I thought it looked interesting. 
You can purchase these at Target for $7.99. These come in 10 colors and I picked up the color 50 I like to Mauve it. Its a very nice natural color. 
The way these pencils are designed is you put the color on the inside of your lips and then use the blender on the opposite side of the pencil to blur out the lipstick making it more of an ombre effect. 
It is a really neat complex but I have to admit, other than the color this lipstick was not my favorite. 
I felt like it dried my lips out and the color just did not last very long and I was constantly reapplying. It is a very matte formula which is nice!

Would I repurchase? I doubt it, I have other lip products I like better. 































disclaimer* I paid for this with my own money, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment