Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Marlowe Body Butter Review

I recently received this Marlowe Body Butter in a Target Beauty Box. 
You can purchase a full size of this Body Butter at Target for $9.99.
This is an ultra rich butter with long lasting hydration. It has a unique formulation of revitalizing extracts designed to nourish, smooth and revitalize skin. It contains Passionflower fruit, green tea, willow bark and deep sea algae extracts. 
This body butter is Paraben and Phthalate free, not tested on animals and made in the United States. 
I was pleasantly surprised with how much I like this body butter. It has a thicker formula like most body butters and it has a light fresh scent that is perfect for summer. It was greasy at first but quickly soaked into the skin and right away was very moisturizing. I put it on before bed and my skin felt moisturized for the whole next day. 

Would I purchase? Yes I would

No comments:

Post a Comment