Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes Review

I have used these face wipes in the past so I was excited to receive these in a recent Target Beauty Box. 
You can purchase these at Target for $3.59. 
These wipes are designed to refresh and nourish skin and they also even remove waterproof mascara. There is no harsh chemicals or artificial perfume or dye, or parabens. They are also dermatologist tested. The face wipes also contain skin-loving ingredients with multi- vitamins. 
These wipes had a really nice fresh smell and it left my face feeling very clean and refreshed. It did take two wipes to get off all of my makeup and it did not removed waterproof eye makeup. 

Would I purchase? I would purchase a full size if I don't have a coupon for something else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment