Thursday, June 23, 2016

Smashbox X Rated Mascara Review

I recently received this sample in an Ipsy Bag. You can purchase a full size of this mascara at Ulta for $22. 
This mascara claims to be Smashbox's most buildable mascara. It also claims to be long wearing and be flake and smudge free. It is also free of papabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, fragrance and talc. 
It has tripod fibers that stack on lashes for endless volume. 
I think I found my new favorite mascara with this one! I loved the brush and the formula. The formula wasn't to wet or to dry, it was somewhere right in the middle. There was no noticeable scent like some mascaras have either. It gave my lashes great length and volume and lasted all day. I did not have any flaking or smudges until right before bed time and that was about 12 hours after putting this mascara on. 

Would I purchase? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment