Monday, June 27, 2016

Tony Moly Skin Purifying Mask Review

This Mask Monday is the final Tony Moly sheet mask I recently picked up. I really like this brand and am looking forward to trying out more of these masks in the future. 
You can purchase this mask for $3.75 at Ulta. 
This Skin Purifying Seaweeds Sheet Mask is filled with a micro emulsion based essence that cleanses your skin with natural oils and waters. It is also formulated with avocado extract.
This mask claims the mask makes your skin look bright and radiant with the freshness of the sea. 
To use, apply to clean skin and leave on 20-30 minuets. 
Just like the previous two Tony Moly sheet masks I have used, this one was extremely wet and dripped all over. It did have a very nice light scent to it. My skin felt very moisturized and I did notice my skin looked brighter. 

Would I purchase? No. Even though it did work a little I am not a fan of masks that drip everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment