Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Ren Clean Skincare Review

I received this Day Cream in an Ipsy Bag awhile ago and am just getting around to try it out. 
You can purchase the full size of this at Sephora for $45, so it is quiet expensive. 
This Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream is an anti aging moisturizer that is optimal for sensitive skin as it trains your skin to be less sensitive. This cream claims to hydrate and replenish skin so skin feels calmed and smooth
I learned when I used this day cream that a little bit goes a very long way. I found it did not have any noticeable scent and it was very soothing on my face. The only thing I really did not like was that it was really greasy and my makeup was really slipping around on it. 

Would I purchase? No, I have other day creams that I like better that keeps my makeup in place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment