Thursday, June 16, 2016

Ipsy and Sephora Play June Unboxing

Today was a good mail day! I received both my Ipsy bag and my Sephora Play box. Both of them are very good this month as well. 

This months theme for Ipsy was Rebel Rebel. I received the following:
-Urban Decay eye shadow in Fireball
-Liptini Satin Lip Color in Pink-Tini
-12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatmemt
-ColourPop Crème Gel Liner in Swerve
-Seraphine Botanicals Blush in Happy Hibiscus

The theme this month for the Sephora Play Box is The Minimalists. The following is what I received:
- Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow It
- BareMinerals BareSkin Bronzer
- Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion
This months perfume is:
- Tocca Beauty Florence 

Are you as excited for these products as I am? Stay tuned for upcoming reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment