Tuesday, June 7, 2016

June Target Box Unboxing

I received my Target box today and I am really impressed with this box. As always it came with a Target coupon for $3 off a $15 beauty purchase. The following is what I received in my box. 

- Pantene Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo and a $2 off coupon
- SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Créme Rinse
- Pixi Mesmerizing Mineral Duo Eyeshadow in the color Apricot Glow
- Laneige Water Bank Serum
- S.W. Basics Exfoliant
- L'Oréal Paris True Match Cushion with a $2 coupon
- L'Oréal Paris Revilalift Volume Filler Cream 
- Soap & Glory Righteous Butter Body Butter 
- Yes To Cucumbers 10- Count Facial Wipes
- CoTZ Face SPF 40
- e.l.f. Lip Kiss Balm

Stay tuned for upcoming reviews on many of these products. Did you get this months Target Beauty Box? Did you like this months box? Let me know what you think in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment