Friday, June 3, 2016

NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick Review

I received this lipstick in a beauty subscription and we all know how much I love my lip products. I do not normally where a red lip, I tend to go with more neutral lip colors but I have heard so much about these that I was willing to try the red. 
You can purchase these at Ulta for $6.99. I got the color Kitten Heels but there are 12 colors to choose from. 
It claims to have a matte finish and leave your lips velvety soft. It is also suppose to be waterproof and long lasting. I am all for long lasting lipsticks!
To be honest I was not very impressed with this lipstick. I had it on all evening one day when I did not have anywhere to be (this color did not look good on me). I found it had a lot of transfer, definitely not kiss proof. Also, on the insides of my lips the lipstick kept balling up, so that was pretty frustrating. It never did dry matte either. 
The scent is basically a paint scent, nothing to exciting. 
The nice things about this lipstick is that the pigmentation and formula are both wonderful! I was really impressed with the pigmentation especially. 

Would I purchase? Maybe, I might get a different shade just to see if I like it on me any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment