Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Cover Girl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Review

My best friend and I were recently shopping and of course had to buy some new makeup. I had heard a lot of people rave about this foundation and figured since it was not to expensive to give it a try. 
You can purchase this foundation for $6.69 at Target.
This is an oil free foundation that lasts all day. It evens skin tone and reduces shine all day. It also won't clog pores and is ok for sensitive skin.
I got the color 110. I found it blends really easily with fingers, brush or beauty blender. It lasted all day without settling in to fine lines. It was a light to medium coverage on me depending on what I used to apply it, but it was also buildable. I really liked the finish of this foundation. It just set so nicely that I did not even need powder over top of it. 

Would I repurchase? Yes! This quickly became my favorite foundation! 































disclaimer* this was purchased with my own money, all opinions are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment