Wednesday, June 29, 2016

S.W. Basics Exfoliant Review

You can purchase the full size of this product at Target for $24.49. I received this tiny sample in my June Target Beauty Box. 
This exfoliant is designed with no synthetic chemicals, plastic microbeads, alcohol, or fragrance. It is USDA certified organic with only 3 ingredients. It claims to be simple, nourishing and highly effective leaving your skin soft and glowing. 
You can blend it with water, oil, honey, or yogurt to make a facial scrub or you can just leave it on your face as a mask. 
I chose to use this face scrub with water, mostly because I did not have any honey or yogurt to mix in it. I found the only real scent to it is the oat scent. It was very exfoliating and my face felt very clean and smooth after using it but my skin also felt dry after it. 

Would I purchase? Probably not, I am not a huge fan of these powder exfoliants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment