Thursday, June 9, 2016

L'Oréal Lumi Cushion Foundation Review

I have heard so many people talking about the cushion foundations and I finally found one that matched my skin tone so I thought I would give it a try. 
You can purchase this at Target for $14.99. I got it in the color W2 and there are 12 colors total in the line. 
This foundation claims to be a buildable Luminous foundation. 
I really liked how easy it was to apply and how easy it was to build. Plus it was pretty fun to use :) 
I did have a really nice luminous finish. It was really a light coverage but even with building it I couldn't get very good coverage. 

Would I repurchase? Probably not for the amount of money it is. There are other foundations I like better. 































disclaimer* I purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment