Monday, June 13, 2016

Tony Moly Elasticity Mask Review

For this Mask Monday I am going to talk about the first of 3 Tony Moly sheet masks I have gotten lately. 
You can purchase this mask at Ulta for $3.75. 
This mask is formulated with pomegranate extract and enriched water based essence hydration. It firms up skin and promotes elasticity. 
You apply it to clean skin and leave it on for 20-30 minuets. 
My opinion on this mask is torn. It was very cool and refreshing on my face and my face did feel firmer after I used it but it was a very, very wet mask that was literally dripping down my neck and onto my shirt. It left a sticky film on my face when I took it off and my face was still sticky the next morning. 

Would I purchase? I'm not sure. I like that it did make my face more firm but I did not care for the sticky feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment