Saturday, June 11, 2016

La Roche- Posay Anthelios 60 Review

I received this sample awhile back in my amazon luxury beauty box and was very excited to try it, but of course the weather hasn't really been cooperating to really put it to a test.  You can purchase the full size of this sunscreen at Target for $26.
The La Roche-Posay Anthelion 60 is an ultra light sunscreen fluid for your face. It claims to be fast absorbing, matte finish and good for normal to combination skin. 
It uses Cell-Ox Shield and is a mineral sunscreen. It is also water resistance for 80 minuets. 
It is fragrance free, paraben free and tested on sensitive skin.
To use you need to shake well and apply generously 15 minuets before sun exposure. I went on very easily and was very smooth on my face. I found it did not have a scent and it was not greasy, both of which I was happy about. I did not notice a matte finish with it but that was not something I was very concerned about. I did not get sunburned and did not break out from this sunscreen.

Would I purchase? Yes I would

No comments:

Post a Comment