Saturday, June 25, 2016

Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial Review

I received this in my May Sephora Play Box. You can purchase the full size at Sephora between $19-$48 depending on the size you purchase. 
This is an overnight facial in a jar. It addresses uneven skin tone while improving skin texture for a brighter, more luminous complexion in as little as one night. It is good for all skin types. This facial also claims to be the solution to dullness and uneven texture, uneven skin tone, and loss of firmness and elasticity. The wild rose oil is rich in vitamin C for helping even skin tone and visibly improve fine lines. It is free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates. 
I really enjoyed using this facial. It smells amazing, like fresh roses. I found it was very creamy and just melted into my skin. My skin felt very moisturized and soft and I did notice a difference with my skin being brighter and I did notice a slight change in fine lines.

Would I purchase? Yes! Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment