Thursday, June 2, 2016

Nourish Organic Body Oil Mist Review

I received this sample in a beauty subscription awhile back. I was a little leary of using it since it is a body oil. I did not want to break out from it.
You can purchase a full size spray bottle at Nourish Organic for $19.99. 
This body oil claims to deeply hydrate, replenishes, improves skin texture and evens tone. It also soothes sun damage or irritated skin. 
It is loaded with essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins. The Rose Hip Oil soothes and softens skin and the Rosewater purifies and restores. 
After using this my skin was very soft for a full 24 hours. It had a very, very light scent that smelled like fruit. It was greasy when I first applied it but it melted into my skin within 15 min leaving my skin very soft and moisturized. 

Would I purchase? Yes, I plan on purchasing after I run out of the sample. I really liked this body oil.































disclaimer* I received this in a beauty box, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment